Pupil Premium & Covid Catch up Premium
The Pupil Premium is paid by means of a specific grant for children who:
- are registered as eligible for Free School Meals within the last 6 years have been looked after for 1 day or more
- are adopted
- leave care under a Special Guardianship Order, a Residence Order or Child Arrangements Order
- where the parent self-declares their child’s status to the school, providing supporting evidence (e.g. an adoption order); and
- where the school records on the January School Census that it has a child on roll who meets the above criteria.
If you believe that your child may meet one of the eligibility criteria, please use this link which will provide more information.
Service Premium funding is to provide pastoral support for forces children. The funding is allocated for each child recorded as having a parent in the armed forces within the last six years.
The school’s strategy for the use the Pupil Premium Grant is reviewed annually. The Department for Education acknowledges that it is for schools to determine how the Pupil Premium Grant is used, as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for the individual students within their responsibility.
Our strategy can be found below.
Pupil Premium, Plans and Reports:
Covid Catch Up Strategy
Year 7 Catch Up Premium, Plans and Reports:
- Budget Plan Overview
- Budget Plan (itemised)
- Budget Plan and Spend Report
- Strategic Overview and Impact Report