We value partnerships, working with parents and stakeholders, and believe firmly that it is vital for us to convey information to parents to enable them to support their children fully. As a result, we hold the following events annually:
- Parental Consultation Events allowing parents/stakeholders to book appointments with subject teachers for each year group
- Curriculum information evenings for each year group
- 'Meet the Tutor' evening for parents of Year 7 students
- Options Evening for Year 8 students and their parents
- Occasional information evenings focusing on specific pastoral issues that we deem to be pertinent, for example, mental health or e-safety
- Information evenings ahead of all residential trips
The dates of these events can be viewed in our school calendar and parents will receive invitations for them two weeks prior to each event by email.